- This event has passed.
In keeping with Judaism’s teachings of Tikkun Olam, this is a day for volunteers of all ages to come together, lending their time, energy and compassion to work on projects that improve the lives of those in need.
This year, we will have off-campus and at-home activities as well as collections. You can also make a donation to the Kantor Family Center for Justice. Community service hours are available for students. Scroll down for a list of items to donate.
We will be collecting the below items to donate to our charity partners:
- Toiletries for Family Promise and The Soup kitchen
- School supplies for Place of Hope and Boys and Girls Club
- Gently used shoes and sports cleats for In Jacob’s Shoes
- Non-perishable food for the Little Free Pantry, Boca Helping Hands and JFS food pantries (see below for list of items)
- Pet food, blankets and towels for the Tri-County Humane Society
- New underwear, boxers, undershirts, socks for adults and children of all ages for shelters – Best Foot Forward and Family Promise
- Tool Collection for Habitat for Humanity (see below for list of items)
Items can be dropped off in Admin Circle 1/31, 2/1, 2/2, 2/3 from 9:45 am-12pm and 4-6 pm, 2/4 9:45am-12pm and 2/6 9:30am-12:30pm or can be ordered directly from our Amazon Wishlist for delivery to CBI. No signup is required for drop-offs.
ORDER FROM OUR AMAZON WISHLIST HERE
Non-perishable food items include: Tuna fish, canned salmon, canned chicken, canned Vienna sausage, canned ravioli, canned spaghetti and meatballs, granola bars, diced fruit cups, applesauce, shelf jello, pasta, spaghetti sauce, shelf milk, boxes of cereal, instant oatmeal, canned vegetables, peanut butter, jelly, canned soup, new toiletries, soap, socks, noodles, individually-wrapped cookies, individually-wrapped cheese and crackers, bottled water and female hygiene items
Tools include: Silicone earplugs, safety goggles, tool belts, grinders, hammers, claw nail pullers, Dewalt batteries and work gloves
For questions about this event, please contact Minda Shaiman at 561.241.8118.
Save to your calendar: