Celebrate with us!
Join Congregation B’nai Israel, our clergy, our members and the community for a meaningful and spiritual High Holy Day experience. We are excited to join together to celebrate the High Holy Days so we can begin the New Year together with sweetness, health and happiness. We kindly ask that Community Guests register for services by filling out a Community Admission Request Form. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the CBI office at 561.241.8118.
membership Join our Community!
Welcoming You From the First Shalom
Congregation B’nai Israel (CBI) is a connected family that exists to make life’s Jewish journey more meaningful by advancing the richness of Jewish values and traditions through worship, social action, education and community. CBI is a nationally recognized all-inclusive Reform Synagogue known for its innovative services, commitment to Tikkun Olam and exceptional programs including an APPLE accredited award-winning Early Childhood Program, an accredited religious school and renowned adult education programs. Whether you are immersed in Jewish tradition or exploring it for the first time, CBI welcomes you from the first shalom!
- Develop a personal relationship with clergy who will share in your lifecycle events
- Opportunity to study with our clergy in weekly Torah study groups, and in other learning opportunities in which we explore a variety of meaningful topics
- Participate in congregant led Shabbats
- Join CBI's Adult or Junior Choir
- Admission to all High Holy Day Services, plus reciprocal admission privileges for High Holy Day tickets at any Reform synagogue worldwide
- Access to organized social justice programs to serve the greater community as a Jewish group through our social action arm of the synagogue, our Kantor Family Center for Justice
- Programs include: Yom Kippur Food Drive, Feed the Community, Lori Sklar Mitzvah Day, MLK Interfaith Service, Sandwich Brigade, monthly collections, Little Free Pantries, Fight Against Hunger
- Weekly opportunities for mitzvot and tzedakah
- Partnerships with local charitable organizations
- Opportunity to attend lectures, events and concerts that explore Jewish culture and tradition
- Opportunity to enroll students K-12 in our Religious School (SLJ) and youth programming
- Advanced ticketing and special pricing for our CBI Inspires Events, including our Rosenthal Speaker Series
- Inclusion in our Adult B'nai Mitzvah program
- Complimentary admission to all Nagle Family Film Festival events and many CBI-sponsored events
- Access to CBI's monthly Book Club
- Enjoy complimentary membership for the year for all families with children actively enrolled in our Nadel Center for Early Childhood Education (NCECE)
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Trustees and other leadership positions with opportunities to forge friendships with fellow congregants throughout your Jewish journey
- Access to join our CBI auxiliaries (WRJ, Brotherhood, ARZA) and attend social events throughout the year
- Subscription to our quarterly e-magazine - Shelanu, including a printed High Holy Days special edition
- Access to travel programs to Israel for adults, families and individuals led by our clergy
- Discounted rate to cemetery plots for immediate family members in a dedicated section of Star of David in north Ft. Lauderdale
Your membership commitment is tax-deductible, as a charitable contribution to a non-profit organization.
congregation with a conscience What better way to kick-off the New Year than with a mitzvah! Help us work together to make a difference!
Fight Against Hunger
Join CBI in our 30th Annual Fight Against Hunger! At the conclusion of Rosh Hashanah services, take home as many bags as you like and fill them with non-perishable and non-breakable food items. Then, on Yom Kippur, bring your filled bags to the truck stationed in the CBI parking lot.
The food will be distributed to needy families in our area through the Jacobson Family Food Pantry of Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services, C.R.O.S Ministries and Boca Helping Hands.